The Happy Homeowner
Spring clean-up is an absolute must for homeowners. Setting aside some time to take care of the exterior of your home, can save you money from having to replace components due to premature deterioration, as well as freshen it up. The list we’ve compiled can be completed in several hours or spread out into smaller tasks over several weekends but should not be taken lightly.
Some basic Spring Cleaning can save you a lot of time and hassle later on. Now that it has warmed up here in Minnesota, be sure to get your check-list completed!
- Roof sweeping & inspection to ensure it is fully operational.
- Clean out leaves & debris from the gutters & downspouts.
- Clean the grill for those upcoming summer barbecues.
- Use a pressure washer to spray down the exterior of your home, taking extra care on wood and other soft materials.
- Decks & sidewalks
- Interior & exterior window cleaning.
- Clean & repair screens as needed.
- Driveway repairs & maintenance.
- Fill sparse or thinning areas with grass seed.
- Weeding, trimming shrubs & fill mulch.
- Plant flowers & shrubs.
- Pull out & clean-off outdoor patio furniture.